The Joe Show & Music Director
Joe graduated from Troy High School in 1990 and from the International College of Broadcasting in 1991. He has worked at many radio stations around the Miami Valley since graduating from ICB. He is married to his lovely wife Nicole and they have two dogs named Sadie & Chewy. Chewy was adopted from the Shelby County Humane Society in November of '09. Joe LOVES to volunteer and encourages others to do the same! He also enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing tennis and disc golf, movies and ice cream.
Favorite color: Red & Sometimes Yellow
Favorite food: Salad & Steak
Favorite dessert: Ice Cream & Cupcakes
Favorite Hits artist(s): Train, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, The Script, Adele, Jason Mraz, FUN, Neon Trees, Lady Gaga too many to list
Favorite type of movie: Comedy
Favorite TV show(s): Kitchen Nightmares, Celebrity Apprentice, Restaurant Impossible, Ice Road Truckers, Pawn Stars, Toddlers & Tiaras, Meet The Press, Face The Nation & Here Comes Honey Boo Boo just to name a few
My Smartphone of choice is: iPhone 5! Did you even have to ask! :)
When I am not on the Radio I am: Dreaming about being on the Radio
The Joe Show
Weekdays 6 a.m.-10 a.m.
Guests on The Joe Show
- Weather three times an hour
- School delays and closings three times an hour
- ONN News & Sports updates throughout the morning
- Celebrity Slice w/Kino 'Knows Entertainment' Jones @ 7:45 a.m.
- Local & Celebrity Birthdays & Anniversaries @ 8:20 a.m.
- Mind Bender Trivia @ 8:25 a.m.
- joe show Buzz? of the Day @ 8:30 a.m.
- Name That Hits Artist on facebook @ 9:30 a.m.
- Funny Man Sam w/his Monday Funny @ 8:15 a.m.
- Shelby County Libraries Update every Monday w/ Suzanne Cline @ 8:45 a.m.
- Shelby County Blood Drive Update every Monday w/ Kathy Pleiman @ 9:10 a.m.
- Pet of the Week every Tuesday @ 9:15 a.m.
- The Social Norm every Wednesday w/ Ali Rittenhouse @ 8:45 a.m.
- Life Coach Tip of the Week every Thursday w/ Jessica Riesenbeck @ 8:45 a.m.
- Living United in Shelby County every Thursday w/Shelby County United Way Executive Director Scott Barr @ 9:45 a.m.
- Shelby County Relay for Life Updates & Interviews (Jan.-Aug.). Plus listen for other Relay updates throughout the year
- Listen for other local charity fundraisers & interviews